Saturday, March 8, 2014

Love You For A Thousand YeaR 5

Love You For A Thou1 month later~~ 

PH-(y/n) do you still like Sehun? 
Y-anni PH-who do you like right now?
Y-hm dont know but I think I have falling in love with someone
PH-who is it?
Y-Sehun BFF Kai
PH&SH-what!
Y-guys shut up we in libary right now
PH-OMG*whisper*
At canteen~~
you walk go for buy food suddently , you fell someone pull and hug you ..
y-*shocked*k...kai 
k-*break hug and go to class* 
y- Kai , why hug me? 
PH-Just now have a boy ran to you and Kai pull you ..
Y-Really ? 
PH- Yes 
At your room~~
you online your facebook account and you see Kai online
//Chat\\
Y-hye
K-Hye
Y-did you know who am i??
K-no
Y-I the girl that you help a school
K-oh Zzzz
Y-hm thank you
K-welcome..ok I want to sleep now..annyeong
Y-annyeong
//end chat\\
Y-why he log out so early*sad*
TBC~~~

AdMin_SeHunnIeAd99

No comments:

Post a Comment