Saturday, March 8, 2014

Love You For A Thousand YeaR 1

Love You For A Thousand Year Part 1
[y-you] [k-kai] [SH-soo hyun] [Park Ha] [S-Sehun]
Today is your first day at school.You so excited.
at school~~~
Y-(think-oh i'm so excited i miss school so much) Soo Hyun Park Ha i miss you my chingu*hug them*
SH-yah stop hug me*angry*
PH-i miss you too
y-thank god we are in the same class
SH-yup
PH-look that boy he so handsome*point someone*
Y-who*look at that boy* OMG*shout* he school here to*
PH-why you know that boy?
Y-yes I know that boy he name is Sehun
SH-how you know him??
Y-I Know he at Facebook
PH-what gred he is?
Y-Gred 4
PH-ouh but why you cover your face
Y-i dont want he know i'm studies here
PH-why?
y-nothing
SH-just tell us
Y-it's nothing
PH-hm*sad*
y-dont worry guys i will tell you but not now
PH-ok
y-(think-should i tell them that I like Sehun)
Break time~~ At Canteen~~
PH-(y/n) can you tell us how you know Sehun at Facebook
Y-hm I know he because he comment my friend status but we fight in that status
PH-why??

Y-because......
To be Coutineu~~~
Hope you like it~~~
Wait for Part 2 ok~~~
AdMin_SeHunnIeAd99

No comments:

Post a Comment